- Should I have her spayed?
- Should I have him neutered?
- In-shelter assessments: the challenges shelters face in assessing dogs
- For our December activity, we’re baking delicious dog biscuits. Yummy!
- November’s the time for skillful unpackers!
- Look what October’s brought us!
- In September, treats seem to grow on trees!
- Compassion: using knowledge with wisdom
- A ball bath in August.
- Fun with water in July.
Category Archives: Shelter and Rescue
How accurate are the tests which assess shelter dogs for rehoming? Do they predict whether a dog will be aggressive in their new home? Are the tests fair, or can they sometimes set up already stressed and vulnerable dogs to fail? What might be a more … Continue reading