- Should I have her spayed?
- Should I have him neutered?
- In-shelter assessments: the challenges shelters face in assessing dogs
- For our December activity, we’re baking delicious dog biscuits. Yummy!
- November’s the time for skillful unpackers!
- Look what October’s brought us!
- In September, treats seem to grow on trees!
- Compassion: using knowledge with wisdom
- A ball bath in August.
- Fun with water in July.
Category Archives: Philosophy and Values
Hallo everyone! Good Dog Practice is dedicated to promoting the most natural and stress-free life we can offer our dogs. We strongly believe there is no justification for training an animal using physical pain or psychological intimidation. I'd therefore like to support Linda Michaels MA in her plea for … Continue reading
I am a team member of Friendship for Dogs, which is a German – language initiative for a non-violent and fair way of living with dogs. Our motto is respect, trust, understanding. This is the second of three personal experiences on … Continue reading