- Should I have her spayed?
- Should I have him neutered?
- In-shelter assessments: the challenges shelters face in assessing dogs
- For our December activity, we’re baking delicious dog biscuits. Yummy!
- November’s the time for skillful unpackers!
- Look what October’s brought us!
- In September, treats seem to grow on trees!
- Compassion: using knowledge with wisdom
- A ball bath in August.
- Fun with water in July.
Category Archives: Guest Posts
How accurate are the tests which assess shelter dogs for rehoming? Do they predict whether a dog will be aggressive in their new home? Are the tests fair, or can they sometimes set up already stressed and vulnerable dogs to fail? What might be a more … Continue reading
Just to tell you that my guest post went live today! A warm thank you to Deborah French – Taylor, writer and animal advocate, for her support and interest. Do visit her page and leave a comment! 🙂 http://dogleadermysteries.com/2014/11/03/tguilty-or-no-guilty-what-dogs-understand/ Thanks … Continue reading